Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cryptic Clue: Slim from 112

Earlier today, I had an exclusive interview with Slim from 112 whilst I was waiting to interview Omarion at their plush hotel!

After playing me four unfinished tracks from his new solo project he posed a cryptic clue that I need your help with!

Although he’s still in 112, he mentioned that he’s got a solo label deal with a major record label! He didn’t specifically say who it was with but he did say the following:


“I’m at a label where damn near everybody is off the Richter scale and I don’t have no competition. If you go to the roster of each and every one in the label; whatever label you’ll find that doesn’t have another male RnB artist but me, you’ll find out what label I’m on.”

Now at first I would have said Def Jam but NeYo, The Isley Brothers (via Def Soul) Bobby Valentino (via DTP) and Sterling Simms are all male RnB vocalist so I’m baffled!

As I’m on my way to the Omarion, 112, Sisqo, Marques Houston (although he’s yet to turn up in the country from what I’ve been told) concert tonight so I’ll keep you updated! But if you have any clues or ideas then holla!

Check out Slim's MySpace also www.myspace.com/shywonder

Exclusive by BoyWonder

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home