Tuesday, January 10, 2006

CHOICE FM ONE DAY SPECTACULAR!!!

It seems that Choice FM are bringing their A- game at the end of the month with a one day spectacular that will see US artist Ne-Yo performing at the Choice FM Junior -Jam and then at Saturdays’ Choice in Eros nightclub.

The UK’s no1 for hip hop and RnB will be bringing Ne-Yo over on his first visit to UK shores on the 28th January, where he be performing tracks from his ‘in my words’ debut album such as ‘stay’ and ‘so sick’. I would advise that you get your tickets in advance because this is gonna be a big night.


For more info, click on the link to the Choice FM on the right of the page.

BOYWONDER - OVER AND OUT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturdays Choice sounds like its gonna be BIG. I was at da last 1 and it was heavy so I advise anyone who's thinking about going, to stop thinking and start buying your ticket. All I know is that I'm gonna be goin. Or at least I better be. LOL. AshKid

6:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home